If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These peanut butter and jelly cookies are soft. They offer the perfect combination of salty and sweet. —Licensed to Bake
Makes 2 dozen cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt (I prefer Kosher Salt)
- 1/3 cup your favorite Jelly
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350º. Cream 1/2 cup butter and 3/4 cup brown sugar. Add 3 tablespoons granulated sugar until fully combined, about 30 seconds. Beat in 1 egg, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, and 2 tablespoons milk. In a separate medium size bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups flour, 2 tablespoons corn starch, 1 teaspoon baking soda, and a pinch of salt . Stir with a fork until combined. Add flour mixture to wet ingredients, a little at a time, until fully combined. Mix in 1/2 cup peanut butter. Using a small ice cream scooper, scoop dough onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Using your hands, form each scoop into a ball. Refrigerate the dough for 1 hour. Bake 10-12 minutes. Let the cookies cool for 1 minute. Using the back of a teaspoon or your thumb, create an indentation in the middle of the cookie. Fill the indentation with about 1 teaspoon of jelly.