If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This bowl of paleo and gluten-free chocolate overnight oats doesn't just look amazing, it tastes pretty awesome too!
All in all, this truly is a breakfast super bowl!
- 1 very ripe banana
- 1/2 cup gluten-free oats (I used Sainsbury's Deliciously Freefrom Oats)
- 1/2 cup almond/coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla paste
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/4 cup organic natural yoghurt
- 1/4 cup agave syrup/honey
- 3 tablespoons organic cocoa powder
- 1 dragon fruit
- 1 handful cherries
- 1 fig
- 1 handful frozen blueberries
- Mash up the banana and in a jar, add to the milk, oats, vanilla paste, syrup/honey, yoghurt, cocoa powder and chia seeds.
- Mix well so all of the ingredients are blended together.
- Leave in the fridge overnight (or at least 6 hours) before placing in a bowl and garnishing with the fruit.
- Eat, enjoy and shout out 'q-u-i-n-o-a'!