If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Courtesy of Chef George Duran for KRUPS —tastytots17
- 2 large russet potatoes, peeled, grated then excess liquid squeezed out
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon minced parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Non-stick spray or butter
- Pre-heat your KRUPS waffle iron on high. In a medium bowl place the first five ingredients together and mix until combined.
- Spray non-stick spray or butter on the waffle iron and cook each hash brown until golden brown, about 10-15 minutes.