If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Homemade pizza recipe —Puja Darshan
- 300 grams Pillsbury Tawa Pizza Base Mix
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1 Onion
- 200 grams Paneer Cubes
- as needed Tomato/Pizza Sauce
- as needed Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- as needed Oregano Seasoning
- as needed Chili Flakes
- 4 tablespoons Cooking Oil
- 300 milliliters Water
- In a large bowl add pillsbury tawa pizza base mix
- Add 300 ml water or as much as you would add while making roti. Knead until the dough is smooth like roti dough.
- Now divide the dough into 4 equal parts and make a ball out of it.
- Now roll each ball with a rolling pin and flatten it to the size of a medium pizza, with flour dusting if needed.
- Pre-heat the tawa or pan for 2 minutes. Smear 1 tbsp of oil on the pre-heated tawa.
- Cook the flattened pizza base on the tawa for 1 minute.
- Flip the base and apply tomato or pizza sauce. Top it with grated cheese and chopped vegetables.
- Cover the tawa with a glass or metal lid and wait for the cheese to melt. approx. 3-4 minutes.
- So the pizza is ready, slice the pizza and serve hot