If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Super simple, delicious and fast recipe for one-pot pasta Bolognese style with ribbon pasta and ricotta topping. All you need is one pot or crockpot. —Just Yum Yum
- 3 carrots
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 onions
- 150 grams celeriac
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 500 grams minced meat
- 3 tablespoons fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 850 milliliters chopped tomatoes, canned
- 500 grams vegetable broth
- 150 grams ribbon noodles, Mafaldine or Reginette
- 150 grams Ricotta, Italian cream cheese
- 200 grams crème fraiche
- 75 grams Parmesan
- 6 sprigs basil
- sweet paprika powder
- Peel the carrots, garlic, celeriac and onions and dice very finely.
- Wash and pluck fresh oregano. Then cut very small with a very sharp knife or a chopping-knife.
- Heat the olive oil in a largepot or crockpot and fry the minced meat.
- Add the onions, garlic, carrots and celery, and sauté them briefly.
- dd the oregano and season with paprika powder, salt and pepper.
- Stir in the tomatoe paste and simmer briefly.
- Then add the vegetable broth and chopped tomatoes.
- Bring to the boil, then stir in the noodles.
- Leave to simmer for 8 to 10 minutes or until the pasta is al dente.
- Mix the ricotta and cream fraiche. Season with salt and pepper.
- Season with salt, pepper, sugar and paprika powder.
- Wash the basil, dry and pluck the leaves from the stalks.
- Cut the leaves of five stems.
- Put the one-pot pasta in a large bowl. Serve with one to two spoons of ricotta cream fraiche mixture.
- Now sprinkle and garnish with basil and serve with the remaining cream.