If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Roasted Spiced Chick Peas are my current snack obsession, and I'm slightly mad for this turmeric ginger black pepper spice blend —Jane Klementti
- 2 cups frozen or canned (drained & well dried) chick peas
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon black peppr
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350
- Toss chick peas in olive oil and spices. Let them sit for a bit, stirring occasionally. If using frozen, I like to let them thaw slightly
- Spread the chick peas in one layer on a cookie sheet
- Roast for 30 min, or until toasty and crunchy - tossing a few times during cooking