If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Spicy Chicken Pizza With Hot Chili Oil, Free Range Chicken Breast, Shiitake Mushrooms, Roasted Red Bell Peppers, Jalapeno's, Mozzarella and Gruyere Cheeses and Gluten-Free Crust. —Teri Vaughn
Makes 9" pizza
- 1 9 " Udi's thin and crispy gluten-free pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon spicy sriracha oil
- 1 cup cooked free range chicken breast, shredded
- 1 tablespoon .olive oil
- 1 cup shiitake mushrooms, chopped
- 1 cup fire roasted sweet red bell peppers and onions
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno's, diced
- 1 salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 6 slices fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Gruyere cheese, shredded
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees. Spread sriracha oil over crust and set aside. Add olive oil to medium skillet and add chicken, peppers, onions and jalapeno's. Add salt and pepper and garlic. Cook 5 minutes. Place the chicken mixture on top of the pizza crust. Add the cheeses and put in oven for 10-15 minutes, until cheese is bubbly. Slice and enjoy!