If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These Mango Habanero Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos, courtesy of LA VICTORIA®, allow you to have delicious, simple and restaurant-quality tacos at home! The crockpot does all the work for you and leaves your chicken tender and full of sweet and spicy flavors. This recipe will quickly become a weeknight staple for you and your family! —La Victoria
- 1 Jar of LA VICTORIA® Mango Habanero Salsa
- 1 CAN (15 0Z) of Black Beans, Rinsed and Drained
- 1 can (15 OZ) Corn Kernels, Rinsed and Drained
- 1 Can (4 OZ) LA VICTORIA® Fire Roasted Diced Green Chiles
- 4 Cloves Garlic, Peeled
- 1 tablespoon Ground Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 4 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- In slow cooker, combine LA VICTORIA® Mango Habanero Salsa, black beans, corn kernels, LA VICTORIA® Fire Roasted Diced Green Chiles, garlic cloves, cumin, salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Add chicken breasts to slow cooker and toss with sauce. Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or until chicken shreds easily with fork.
- Remove chicken breasts from slow cooker and shred meat using two forks. Using strainer or slotted spoon, drain sauce from slow cooker, reserving thick salsa, black bean and corn mixture. Discard liquid. Add strained cooking sauce to shredded chicken and toss to coat.
- Warm tortillas and set out toppings. Serve chicken, with sauce and let everyone assemble his or her own tacos.