If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: With Spring and Summer weather comes outdoor entertaining and grilling! Marinate your ribs in a mixture of Sweet & Savory Bibigo Go-Chu-Jang Sauce and Bibigo BBQ Sauce for tender, flavorful ribs. —Bibigo
- 1 kg Beef Short Ribs
- 3 tablespoons Oil
- 5 tablespoons Sliced Garlic
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Rosemary
- 6 tablespoons Bibigo BBQ Sauce
- 3 tablespoons Bibigo Go-Chu-Jang Sauce
- Soak the ribs in cold water for 1 hour to remove the blood
- Marinade the ribs with rosemary (herbs), oil, salt and pepper
- Start grilling the ribs
- Baste the ribs with the mixture of BBQ and Gochujang sauce, flip and baste again
- Garnish with fried garlic and whole pepper. Serve with grilled/fresh vegetables if wanted
More Great Recipes: