If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Delicious combination! Make sure to use large, ripe avocados. —Mary Anne
- 2 Avocados - peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 Sweet Onion - chopped
- 1/2 Carrot - grated
- 4 cups Romaine Lettuce - roughly chopped
- 5 Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 6 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Black Pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine avocados, onion, carrot, romaine lettuce, and cherry tomatoes.
- In a small box, mix vinegar, olive oil, salt, and black pepper well.
- Pour dressing over salad. Toss until salad is evenly coated.
More Great Recipes: