If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Made without gluten, grains, or refined sugar, this not overly sweetened bread is perfect for breakfast or dessert. —Alexa Federico
Makes 1 standard loaf
- 1 stick of butter, softened
- 1/4 cup real maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a loaf pan.
- Cream together the butter and maple syrup.
- Add the eggs, vanilla, coffee, and milk, blending after each addition.
- Add the salt and baking powder. Slowly add in the flour as you blend everything together.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a loaf pan. Fill your loaf pan and bake for 1 hour.