If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My fiance's parents have the most incredible 100-year-old plum tree in their backyard, which becomes weighed down by juicy, dark-fleshed fruit.
On my most recent visit to their place, I was given a bag brimming with sun-warmed plums, and knew I had to use them in a dessert – but it seemed a shame to bake with all of them. So, voila! Individual cheesecakes topped with gleaming slices of dark plum. Don't fret if your cream cheese filling is a little runny, it's meant to be. —Jordan Rondel, The Caker
- 100 grams Super Wine biscuits
- 200 grams cream cheese
- 200 milliliters unsweetened full-fat Greek yoghurt
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 lemon (just the zest)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons good-quality plum jam
- 3-4 fresh plums, cut into segments
- Place biscuits in a zip-lock bag and bash it with a rolling pin until you have chunky crumbs. Divide between four glasses or small bowls.
- Beat cream cheese, yoghurt, honey, zest and vanilla together until smooth (be careful not to over-mix), then spoon mixture over crumbs and chill until ready to serve.
- Stir jam in a bowl until smooth, then gently stir in the cream cheese mixture, leaving some ripples.
- Divide plum slices between the cheesecakes and serve immediately.