If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Quick and easy soup for light, weeknight dinners or cold, winter evenings. Love serving this with a side salad and fresh baguette for a complete meal. —Lillian Hughes
- 4 cups broth (chicken or vegetable)
- 9 oz. package cheese-filled tortellini (frozen or boxed)
- 15 oz. can cannellini beans, drained
- 16 oz. can chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded fresh basil (or 2 tsp. dried)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh grated parmesan
- Bring broth to boil in large pot.
- Add tortellini and cook 6 to 10 minutes until tender.
- Stir in beans and tomatoes, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and stir in basil, vinegar and salt.
- Ladle into bowls, and sprinkle with cheese and fresh pepper.