If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sometimes purity is foresaken for indulgence. This sandwich is bananas delicious. The braising liquid is less about exact measurement and morabout feel. Leave a few inches of space below the top of the slow cooker and covering the roast —justin rashbaum
- 3 pounds beef chuck roast
- 2 cups Boxes of beef broth
- 1/2 Bottle of wine
- 1/2 cup Soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Knot of fresh mozzarella
- 3 cups Garliced sundried tomatoes in olive oil
- 1 cup Black truffle aioli
- Brick red onion recipe (see in collection)
- English muffins
- 1/4 cup Kosher salt
- 1/8 cup Black pepper
- Sear the chuck roast after rubbing with olive oil and black pepper and sea salt. Add the beef broth, wine, worcestershire and soy sauce. Cook in slow cooker on high for 8 hours. Beef should be falling apart, not needing to be pulled.
- Toast an English muffin. Spread truffle aoli on both halves. Add (from bottom): beef, onions, mozzarella, finely chopped sundried tomatoes
- You can reduce the residual braising liquid a bit and use a side jus.