If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Flourless Avocado Walnut Brownies that taste delicious and are healthy, gluten-free, low-carb and loaded with antioxidants. —honeywhatscooking
- 2 tablespoons Organic Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1/2 cup 60% Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 Avocado
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened Cacao/Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- pinch Salt
- 1/2 cup Chopped Walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray an 8"x8" baking pan with coconut oil spray. Line with foil and spray the foil with coconut oil spray as well.
- In a double boiler on low-medium heat, add coconut oil and dark chocolate chips. Once melted, turn off the stove. Set aside to cool.
- In a food processor, add the avocado, eggs, maple syrup and vanilla. Blend until well-combined.
- Now add the cacao powder, coconut flour, salt and the cooled dark chocolate. Blend.
- At this time you can add the walnuts and pulse a few times in the food processor, OR you can chop up the walnuts and fold it into the batter. I personally prefer folding the walnuts into the batter so the walnuts are more obvious in every bite and not chopped up into tiny pieces.
- Batter is ready.
- Pour brownie batter into the lined foiled pan.
- Spread evenly.
- Into the oven for 30 minutes.
- Cut into 16 squares ( I did 12, but 16 is the right amount ). Enjoy!