If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 18 ounces Three Bridges Triple Cheese Tortellini
- 15 ounces Three Bridges Heirloom Marinara Sauce
- 2 fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
- 8 fresh mozzarella, 1/2" cubes
- Kosher salt and fresh pepper, to taste
- Cook the Three Bridges Cheese Tortellini per the package instructions, drain, rinse with cold water, then drain well and toss in a bowl with the olive oil.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the Three Bridges Marinara, the chopped basil, vinegar, and mustard. Whisk ingredients together while adding, in a slow and steady stream, olive oil to sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a Bowl, coat the Triple Cheese Tortellini with the Tangy Tomato Basil Vinaigrette.
- Divide into 4 serving bowls or place the mixture on a serving platter.
- Garnish the top with the cherry tomatoes and fresh mozzarella cubes. Tear the basil leaves and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!