If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is quick, simple, and delicious! —mtlabor
- 2 6 oz. Flounder fillets
- 2 tablespoons Caribbean Jerk Seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- juice from 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 roasted green pepper, minced
- small handful cilantro, chopped
- hot sauce (optional)
- Season the flounder fillets w/ the jerk seasoning, and a little bit of salt and pepper, if desired.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet under medium high heat. Pan fry the fish for about 3-5 minutes today, flipping once. Transfer fillets to 2 serving plates and tent with aluminum foil.
- Add chicken stock and lime juice to same skillet used for fish. Simmer until the mixture is reduced by half. Whisk in the butter, hot sauce, and green bell pepper. Heat for a few minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour the mixture over the fillets and garnish with cilantro.