If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes one bowl of beer cheese
- 5 to 6 ounces pilsner
- 6 ounces extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 ounces pepperjack cheese, shredded
- 1 clove garlic, halved
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried mustard powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon cracked white pepper
- Pour beer into a small bowl and allow to sit at room temperature for one hour to reduce carbonation.
- Add all other ingredients in a food processor and pulse until roughly combined.
- Stream beer into the food processor slowly, pulsing until completely mixture is smooth.
- Place beer cheese in a clean bowl, cover with cling wrap, and refrigerate overnight to allow flavors to marry.
- Serve chilled with crackers or crudité, and store, refrigerated, in an airtight container.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!