If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: You’ll never buy baked beans in a can ever again once you try these Cold Brew Coffee Baked Beans. Perfect for all of your summer BBQs! —Paige
- 15 ounces cans white beans, drained and rinsed (4)
- 1/2 pound pepper bacon, cut into small strips
- 1 medium onion, peeled and diced
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 1/3 cup cold brew coffee
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1-2 cups water
- Preheat the oven to 325ºF. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, cook the bacon until it begins to brown, then turn off the heat and add the chopped onion and beans. Add in molasses, ½ cup water, cold brew, mustard, salt, tomato sauce and brown sugar to the pot. Mix well to combine.
- Transfer the mixture to prepared baking dish and bake in the oven for 2 hours, stirring halfway through. If the beans look dry, add enough water to moistened and return to the oven until the top is browned and caramelized. Serve warm.