If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a "game changer" from the honey hams that are purchased from the specialty shop. Instead of a sweet crust, it is a tangy edge that compliments a city ham so nicely. —lorigoldsby
Serves a crowd
- 1 large spiral cut ham
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon roasted garlic powder
- Open ham and drain.
- Combine 1+ 3/4 c. brown sugar, honey and vinegar in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir and allow to simmer 5 min. Remove from heat. Allow it to set up for 15 minutes.
- Take 2 large sheets of foil and place at an off set cross. Place in a deep pan with the ham at the center. Pat remaining brown sugar on top.
- Optional: Can sprinkle 1 t. each of white pepper and roasted garlic over the brown sugar. Bake at 425 for 5 minutes. Add the balsamic glaze on top. Throw chopped rosemary in the bottom of pan.
- Bake at 425 for 25 min.