If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tell us about your recipe. —Alannah | Kale Mary
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 2 stalks of lemongrass, mashed in a mortar and pestle
- 1 thumb-sized piece of ginger, grated
- 1 small chilli, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced dired shiitake mushrooms
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 270 grams coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free soy sauce
- 150 grams fresh enoki mushrooms
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 large handful coriander, finely chopped
- 200 grams rice noodles, cooked
- 1 sheet of nori, cut into small pieces (optional)
- Cooked tofu squares (optional)
- Add garlic, lemongrass, ginger and chilli to a saucepan on a medium heat. Cook until fragrant and starting to catch on the bottom of the pan. Add the dried shiitake mushrooms and the vegetable stock and gently simmer for five minutes.
- Whisk in the coconut milk and simmer for 10 minutes before whisking in the tahini, maple syrup and gluten-free soy sauce, and simmer another five minutes.
- Remove from the heat and add enoki mushrooms, lime juice and coriander. Add cooked rice noodles into a bowl, and top with the soup and mushrooms. Add some of the nori pieces and tofu (if using) and some lime slices.