If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: In a tahini-obsessed mindset, finding myself without a crunchy topping for my yogurt, I devised this concoction. As such, the measurements are approximate, and its a small-batch recipe. In a pinch, it's pleasantly crunchy and smells wonderful as it cooks up. —Jr0717
Makes 1 cup
- 2/3 cup quick oats
- 1/3 cup quinoa
- 1/4 cup coconut
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 1/2 tablespoon tahini
- 3 teaspoons turmeric
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- 1/2 tablespoon raw honey
- In the bottom of a bowl, combine the tahini and spices, adding water as necessary to thin the paste so that it flows easily around the base of the bowl.
- Add the oats, quinoa, coconut, and pepitas, and stir WELL to coat.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and pat the mixture into a layer about 1/2-inch thick. Drizzle with the raw honey
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 15-20 minutes, or until golden and crispy around the edges.
- Allow to cool before breaking up into bits and crunching away!