If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A deliciously healthy sweet treat for spring from Viki's Granola! —Cocktail Gal
- 4 bananas
- 3 tablespoons Viki's Banana Walnut Granola
- 6 ounces dark chocolate chips or shards
- 8 popsicle sticks
- Peel, cut bananas in half crosswise and insert Popsicle sticks.
- Place on a parchment-lined tray, cover with plastic wrap and freeze for about 3 hours.
- Place Viki’s Banana Walnut Granola into a shallow dish.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler over slightly simmering water, over low heat, constantly stirring.
- Pour the chocolate into a tall glass. Dip each banana into the chocolate and roll in the granola straightaway.
- Place on a parchment-lined tray.
- Serve immediately or wrap individually in parchment paper or plastic wrap in the freezer.