If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Pasta with Fried Eggs and Parmesan is a comforting dish that takes minutes to put together with just a few ingredients you probably already have on hand! —Sarah 'n Spice
Salt for water
pound angel hair pasta
tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
large cloves garlic, lightly smashed and peeled
cup grated parmesan cheese
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Parmesan for serving
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil.
- Heat up 4 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan over medium-low heat. Add in garlic cloves and cook for about 5 minutes until lightly colored on each side. Smash them around a little while cooking. This is going to really flavor the oil without overpowering it. Remove garlic and add remaining 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Once the water is boiling, add in the pasta and cook to "Al Dente" according to package instructions.
- While our pasta is boiling away, add the eggs into our garlic infused oil, still over medium-low heat. Cook until the whites are set but the yolks are still runny. Turn off the heat.
- Drain the pasta and add to the pan. Toss the pasta with the eggs, breaking up the yolks. The eggs will finish cooking from the heat of the pasta.
- Add in ¼ cup parmesan and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.