If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Continuing the low carb alternatives to familiar dishes. This one was inspired by the recipes at https://elanaspantry.com and http://www.food.com. Adding the flax meal, in particular, I think, gives the "cornbread" feel. I have been using this divided skillet, but muffin tins would be fine, as would an entire cake that you cut. This is the 'half' recipe that makes half a dozen pieces. —Brian Coppola
cup fine almond flour
cup flax meal
teaspoon baking soda
tablespoon cider vinegar
large eggs, beaten
teaspoons heavy cream
cup melted butter
- combine and mix the dry ingredients
- add the butter and mix well
- add the eggs and mix well
- add the cream and the vinegar, mix well
- spoon out into pan, mold, skillet, etc
- bake at 350F for 20-25 minutes
More Great Recipes: