Author Notes: Savor this rich and moist dark chocolate brownie! —grabsomejoy
Makes: 16 brownies
cup softened unsalted butter
squares 72% Ghiradelli Dark Chocolate
room temperature large eggs
teaspoon vanilla extract
tablespoons cocoa powder
squares chopped 72% Ghiradelli Dark Chocolate Squares
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a heatproof bowl over simmering water, melt the chocolate and butter together.
- Take the bowl off the heat and stir in the sugar, vanilla and eggs.
- In a separate bowl. Stir together the cocoa powder, salt, and flour.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- Chop your remaining squares of chocolate and gently stir into your brownie batter.
- Pour into a greased 8x8 baking dish (based on 16 brownie serving size) and bake for approximately 47-55 minutes for a glass baking dish and 23-27 minutes for a metal baking dish. Check with toothpick until it comes off clean.
- Let cool and serve with a dusting of powdered sugar. Enjoy my Best Dark Chocolate Recipe!