If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Savor this rich and moist dark chocolate brownie! —grabsomejoy
Makes 16 brownies
cup softened unsalted butter
squares 72% Ghiradelli Dark Chocolate
room temperature large eggs
teaspoon vanilla extract
tablespoons cocoa powder
squares chopped 72% Ghiradelli Dark Chocolate Squares
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a heatproof bowl over simmering water, melt the chocolate and butter together.
- Take the bowl off the heat and stir in the sugar, vanilla and eggs.
- In a separate bowl. Stir together the cocoa powder, salt, and flour.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- Chop your remaining squares of chocolate and gently stir into your brownie batter.
- Pour into a greased 8x8 baking dish (based on 16 brownie serving size) and bake for approximately 47-55 minutes for a glass baking dish and 23-27 minutes for a metal baking dish. Check with toothpick until it comes off clean.
- Let cool and serve with a dusting of powdered sugar. Enjoy my Best Dark Chocolate Recipe!