If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Everyone loves a good peanut sauce! It's so versatile from a quick weeknight meal to marinating chicken to topping rice or slaw. When I have about 1/3 of a jar of peanut butter left, I make this dressing right in the jar. I can whip it up in less than 5 minutes and it's ready to go. —Claire Geiger
Makes 2 cups
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons ginger, minced
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- Add the rice vinegar, soy sauce, and warm water to the remaining peanut butter in your jar and carefully mix to combine.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. If you like it less spicy, you can reduce the amount of Sriracha.
- Serve with rice and veggies, spring rolls, a veggie slaw, or eat straight from the jar.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with a Smarty Pants Trick or Technique