If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These egg muffins are great for a quick breakfast on hectic school mornings. I like them because we don't have to all come to the table at the same time. The kids make their own as they come to the kitchen for breakfast. —Bobbie
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 piece ham or Canadian bacon
- 1 frozen English muffin, split
- 2 pieces American cheese
- Spray a red plastic disposable cup with non-stick spray. Add one egg and milk to the cup. Beat with a fork until frothy. Lay a piece of ham or Canadian bacon over the egg. Put frozen muffin bottom & top over cup. (cut sides down) Bottom goes on first. Microwave 1 ½ minutes. Watch and when the muffin lifts, the egg is done. Take cup out of microwave carefully. It will be hot. Remove top muffin. Flip contents of cup on a plate. Crisscross cheese on top of egg. Cover with top muffin cut side down. Use a new cup to make another. The cup will melt if used twice.
- Tastes like McDonald’s egg McMuffin! Picture is granddaughter, Maddie, eating her muffin, named after her because she eats them a lot.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with a Smarty Pants Trick or Technique