If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It is a fun recipe to enjoy quick home made ice cream with all the family! —Gina
- 2 cups Heavy cream
- 1 piece Vanilla pod
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup Chopped hazelnuts
- 1 pound Dry ice
- Warm the heavy cream in a sauce pan. Add the vanilla pod scrapping the seeds into the mixture. Add the sugar. Let cool.
- Put the dry ice in a bowl. In another bowl add the cream mixture and set it on top of the ice. Whisk the cream until its frozen.
- Add the chocolate chips and hazelnuts.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with a Smarty Pants Trick or Technique
More Great Recipes:
Ice Cream & Frozen Desserts