If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tell us about your recipe.This quick and easy version of spaghetti sauce with chicken is my family's favorite. —Margaret Primos
- 1 14 oz. can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 28 oz. can crushed tomatoes
- 1 0.7 oz. individual pk. of dry italian salad dressing
- 4-5 pieces boneless,skinless chicken breasts
- chopped parsley (if desired)
- Brown chicken in large skillet. Add all the other ingredients to the skillet. Stir. Cover and let simmer about 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Serve over pasta. Garnish with parsley if desired.