If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Very easy. Slice the fennel thinly. Toss the boneless chicken breasts and sliced fennel in olive oil with salt and pepper. Pile the chicken breast on top of the sliced fennel with a couple lemon slices and sprigs of fresh thyme. Seal this all in parchment folded in half with edges folded over and over to make a tightly sealed envelope. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 min. —Susan Highland
Serves 2 or as many as you wish.
- 2 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Fennel Blub, sliced thinly
- 4 Lemon slices
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 2 17" long Sheets of Parchment Paper
- Slice Fennel and toss in olive oil with the chicken breasts and the rest of the ingredients.
- Fold Parchment paper in half and arrange chicken on top of fennel and top that with lemon and thyme sprigs.
- Bake in 400 degree preheated oven for 20 minutes.