If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: -These frozen yoghurt bars are another alternative for ice cream which are healthy and you can munch as snack any time —Navneetha
Mixed fruits of your choice
Mixed nuts almonds,cashews
sun flower seeds
Mixed dried fruits(dates,raisins)
cup Hung curd or greek yoghurt
tablespoons Any jam
- Preparing hung curd: -Take yoghurt in muslin cloth and hang for 45 minutes. we get whey removed yoghurt which is thick.You can also buy greek yoghurt directly.
- -Take hung curd in bowl and all nuts,raisins,dates,oats,sunflower seeds and honey.Even add mixed fruits and any jam.I used aprikose jam
- -Mix all added ingredients and fruits with yoghurt properly
- -Take a flat box.place wax paper at bottom and pour mixed yoghurt on it.Add grated choclated on top and freeze for 5 to 6 hours
- -Finally cut them in to bars.store in air tight container in freezer and have as snack
- Tip: -you can add any mixed fruits of your choice like straw berries,blue berries,banana and nuts of your choice
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with a Smarty Pants Trick or Technique