If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Perfect recipe to have for upcoming summer entertainment! —tastytots17
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Rosemary sprigs
- Garlic clove
- Dry the ribs with paper towel
- Mince a garlic clove and rub all over the ribs
- Drizzle the ribs with extra virgin olive oil
- Season with some salt n pepper
- Lay several rosemary sprigs on the ribs
- Roast in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for 1.5 hours
- Remove the sprigs let rest and serve.