If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: -These cinnamon sugar apple chips are crunchy,crispy and healthy too,oil free and prepared easily
-By sprinkling with cinnamon sugar gives nice flavour and sweetnees to these chips —Navneetha
- cinnamon sugar according to your sweetness
- -Cut apples in to thin slices.You can cut in any shape but should be as thin as possible
- -Allign all slices on baking tray and sprinkle cinnamon sugar on all slices.cinnamon sugar is prepared by just mixing cinnamon powder with sugar
- - Bake at 200 fahrenheit for 2 hours
- -Baking should be done at a very low temperature orelse they will burn
- -After 40 minutes turn apple slices and sprinkle cinnamon sugar on other side and continue baking
- -After baking leave your slices in oven for one hour rather than room temperature to attain crunchiness
- -Store in airtight container and enjoy healthy apple chips
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with a Smarty Pants Trick or Technique