If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: -I tried cookies with cornflakes which are so simple and easy to make. they were crispy outside and crunchy inside —Navneetha
Makes 15 cookies
cup All purpose flour
teaspoon Baking powder
pinches of salt
- PREPARING THE DOUGH: In a mixing bowl add butter,sugar,vanilla essence and beat with a whisk until creamy and fluffy.
- -Sieve All purpose flour and baking powder
- NEXT STEP: Blend cornflakes with a short pulse in blender or you can put in ziplock bag and crush with rolling pin
- -Now add half cup of crushed cornflakes to All purpose flour and mix. Next step is to add above flour to butter sugar mix which is prepared in first step.
- After kneading to soft dough, refrigerate for 20 minutes (this step is optional but recommended for flakier cookies)
- -After refrigerating remove and roll in to cylindrical shape and cut in to slices as shown in my images. Make balls, flatten and roll in cornflakes mixture on both sides (if cornflakes mixture does not stick just apply water using your palm on cookies and then spread)
- BAKING: Bake at 170 degree celsius equal to 340 degree fahrenheit for 15 minutes.When you see corners getting brown remove them
- -Remove the cookies and place on drying rack.store cookies in airtight container
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with a Smarty Pants Trick or Technique
More Great Recipes: