If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If you are a major chocoholic who also loves almond butter, prepare yourself for this Dark Chocolate Espresso Almond Butter. Holy. Moly. —Paige
Makes 2 cups
- 2 cups raw almonds
- 1/2 cup chopped dark chocolate, at least 70%
- 3 pitted dates
- 2 teaspoons espresso powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Spread almonds on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes until lightly toasted. Allow till cool enough to handle before proceeding.
- Refrigerate and store in an airtight jar for up to a month, but good on you if it lasts over a week.