If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Get ready to chill by the pool with these Bravazzi Hard Italian Soda Boozy Limonata Peach-Basil Popsicles. They’ll change the way you summer! —Paige
For The Basil-Simply Syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 5-10 basil leaves
For the Popsicles
- 2 cups fresh or defrosted peaches
- 1/4 cup basil simple syrup
- 1 cup Bravazzi Limonana Hard Italian Soda
- To make the simple syrup, combine all of the ingredients over medium-high heat in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring frequently, until the sugar is completely dissolved, about 2-3 minutes. Remove the saucepan from the heat and allow the simple syrup to cool to room temperature. Once cooled, the simple syrup can be used.
- To make the popsicles, add the peaches, ¼ cup of the simple syrup and the Bravazzi Limonata Hard Italian Soda to your blender. Blend on high until smooth. Pour the mixture into your popsicle molds and insert your popsicle sticks. Transfer the molds to your freezer and allow them to freeze for about 6 hours.
- Remove the popsicles from their molds before serving. You can run a little warm water over the molds to help loosen the popsicles from their molds if needed.