If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This Mississippi mud cheesecake recipe is a unique combination of rich and delicious taste of mud cake in a chocolaty cheesecake instead!
For Crust & filling
pieces Chocolate wafer cookies
cup Melted butter
Softened cream cheese
ounces Bar of chopped Bittersweet Chocolate
cup Cocoa powder, unsweetened
pieces Large eggs
cup Pecans, chopped
- For Crust Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F or 175 degrees C.
- Grease a 3-inch by 9-inch springform pan with butter.
- Blend cookies, coffee granules and sugar in a processor and add melted butter until the ingredients blend properly.
- Spread the prepared mixture evenly onto bottom and not sides of prepared pan.
- Bake for 5 minutes and set aside to cool. Maintain oven temperature.
- For Filling Melt the chopped bittersweet chocolate over a double boiler and stir occasionally until the chocolate melts.
- Stir in the 4 eggs to it, one at a time, mixing slowly after each just until blended. Add vanilla extract with the last egg.
- Pour filling over the prepared crust and smoothen the top surface.
- Cool for 5 minutes. Run knife around the rim of pan to loosen cake and chill overnight.
ounces Chopped Bittersweet Chocolate
cup Marshmallow cream
pieces Bittersweet chocolate curls
- Melt chocolate chips, sugar and milk in a saucepan over low heat, until smooth.
- Pour marshmallow cream on the center of the cheesecake, and then spread it evenly over the top. Read full recipe at - https://www.chococraft.in/blogs/chococraft-blogs/mississippi-mud-chocolate-cheesecake-recipe