If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A lovely dish of Sour Cherry Overnight Oats is a great vegan breakfast. Just minutes to make! —VibrantPlate
- 5 tablespoons rolled oats
- 1 cup soy milk (or other)
- 1 handful frozen sour cherries
- 1 handful frozen forest blueberries
- 2 teaspoons dark chocolate
- quinoa puffs or granola to top
- Put rolled oats and non-dairy milk into an air-tight container and mix well. Store in fridge overnight.
- In the morning, pour the oats into a pan and cook on low just enough to warm the oats, stirring often to prevent the oats and milk sticking to the pan. If the oats get too thick, add more vegan milk as needed.
- In a separate pan, add blueberries and sour cherries and cook on medium, until the fruit softens and releases the juice. You can also smash it a bit with a fork to get a more jam-like mixture.
- When the oats are warm and soft, put it into a bowl and top with the cooked berries and sour cherries. Stir the mixture into the oats and top with granola or quinoa puffs and some finely chopped dark chocolate. Let it melt into the oats. Serve warm.