If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This peanut butter (and banana) smoothie is thick, creamy and naturally sweet. —Food in Color
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1 large pre-sliced frozen banana
- 1/4 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup almond milk
- Place all the ingredients into a powerful blender and blend from low to high for about 2 minutes.
- Check the consistency to make sure all the frozen banana pieces have blended in.