If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A flower infused coffee drink to feel like you got flowers and a kick in the pants. —Food in Color
cup organic dried lavender flowers
cup raw sugar
cup esspresso beans ground
cup milk of your choice
- Bring water to boil in a saucepan
- Add the lavender flowers to the boiling water and stir intermittently to help infuse
- Remove from heat and drain the flowers from the infused water
- Place back on the stove and add the raw sugar
- Stir over heat until the sugar has dissolved and combined to form the syrup about 5 minutes
- Grind coffee beans and prepare espresso as you like it (single or double)
- Froth the milk with an espresso machine or other frothing device
- Add the lavender syrup to the brewed espresso (1-2 teaspoons depending on strength)
- Top with milk and foam