If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The drummer of TV on the Radio shares his recipe for (one part of) the meal he frequently turns to for nutrition on the road. (We tested this and it was phenomenal.) Read the full story here. —Roofeeo
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 8 cloves of fresh garlic
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 slabs of skirt steak
- 1 lime
- In a small food processor, mix together the olive oil, garlic, cilantro and lime juice. Add spices and rub the mixture on both sides of the meat, making sure to work it into the meat. Let the meat marinate at room temperature for at least 30 minutes.
- Prepare a very hot fire in a charcoal or gas grill. (Make sure to oil the grill grates!)
- Grill the steak for 2- 5 minutes on each side, depending on the cooked temperature preference.
- Let the meat rest for 5 minutes before slicing to serve.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!