If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: 5-ingredient, super easy pancake recipe with a sugary banana filling adding the extra sweetness. Fluffy, delicious and naturally sweetened. For the perfect start to your day!
- 150 grams soy yoghurt, unsweetened
- 150 grams white flour
- 200 milliliters fizzy water
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 piece banana, thinly sliced
- pinches cinnamon, coconut sugar
- In the first place, sift the flour into a bowl (it will help avoiding clumps) and add the remaining dough ingredients. Mix it all thoroughly. Set aside.
- Secondly sprinkle cinnamon and coconut sugar on the banana slices. Leave them for some minutes until the coconut sugar melts.
- Then heat a skillet over medium heat. Add some oil if you are not using a non-stick pan. Start making the pancakes by putting one (heaped) tablespoon of dough into the pan. Put two to three slices banana on it. After half a minute top the banana with more dough until it’s covered. Fry each side until golden brown.
- Finally, top the pancake with maple syrup. Hope you have the perfect start to the day!