If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Serves 2 - 4
- 2 bunches purple kale
- 2 gala apples
- 1/4 cup toasted pecans
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 lemons
- 1 lemon for lemon zest
- 1.5 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- Mix the apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, pepper and olive oil.
- Using a grater, zest the lemon into the bowl.
- De-stem the kale leaves and tear into small pieces over the bowl. Massage kale for 5 minutes. (Yes, literally.)
- Add the olive oil.
- Cut the apple into quarters and then thinly slice the quarters and add into the bowl.
- Add in toasted pecans, salting to taste.