If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Fluffy and airy vanilla sponge cake with a wonderful cream cheese and strawberries filling. —Francisca Azeredo Lobo
- 40 grams whole freeze-dried strawberries
- 8 ounces 200 g full-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons confectioners sugar
- 2 tablespoons crème fraîche or sour cream
- 1 pinch salt
- In a food processor or a blender, grind freeze-dried strawberries into powder. Beat the cream cheese on high speed until completely smooth, then add sugar, vanilla, salt and crème fraîche and keep beating until combined. Fold in the strawberry powder and leave it in the refrigerator until needed.
More Great Recipes: