If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Fusilli Salad with Fresh Cilantro and Sweet Peppers is a simple, healthy, delicious side dish for your cookout or picnic! —Cleanfreshcuisine
- 2 12 oz bags fusilli tri colored pasta
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 8 sweet multi colored mini peppers
- 1/8 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- Cook fusilli pasta according to package directions. Drain, rinse and let stand. Wash cilantro and roughly chop. Wash and core pepper, cut into 1/2″ pieces. Place peppers and cilantro in a large bowl. Add drained pasta. Make dressing: In an 8 oz. cruet, mix together the vinegar, olive oil, garlic powder, red pepper, oregano and onion powder. Shake well until blended. Pour over pasta and vegetables and mix well. Serve immediately or refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Mix well before serving. 8 to 10 Servings