If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Delactable blackberry cornbread muffins, gluten-free and vegan, they're sweet, moist, and craveable, with a classic twist. —Karlie Kashat
- 2 flax eggs (2 Tbsp flaxmeal + 5 Tbsp water)
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup applesauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 cup all purpose gluten-free flour
- 1 cup blackberries, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Fold in blackberries. Pour into a greased or lined muffin tin and top with an extra blackberry.
- Bake for 26 minutes.