If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The most stress-free baking experience of your life. A banana and some coconut flakes, and you can enjoy amazing cookies! —Ursula
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 cup Toasted coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Pulse the banana and toasted coconut flakes together with a blender or food processor.
- Shape them into little round cookies and place them on a cookie sheet on top of parchment paper.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until golden.