If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Refined Sugar-Free lemonade bursting with berries and hints of lavender for a healthy summer take! —Kathryn Pfeffer
- 3 tablespoons dried culinary lavender
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup lemon juice (3 lemons)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen berries
- 6 cups water
- In a 3qt (or small pot), bring 1 cup of water to boiling. Turn off the heat.
- Add in the dried lavender and honey, stir together with a whisk to mix evenly. Set aside and let it steep for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Pour the lavender water into a new container (or large pitcher) covered with a mesh colander to strain the flowers. Discard the flowers and save the syrupy liquid.
- In a large pitcher, combine the lavender water, lemon juice, remaining 5 cups of cold water, and berries. Stir well to mix thoroughly. Serve it with ice, optional.