If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Fast, easy, delicious cobbler made with fresh fruit. Our family has enjoyed this dessert for generations, using fresh fruit from our very own family farm. You’ll love it! —The Farm Stand
teaspoon Baking Powder
quart Fresh Fruit
- Crumble 1/4 lb butter, 1 cup sugar, and 3/4 cup flour together.
- Set one cup of mixture aside for the top of the cobbler.
- Add 3 tbl flour and 1/2 tsp baking powder to the remainder of the mixture.
- Add enough milk to make a batter with a consistency similar to pancake batter.
- Place 1 quart of fresh fruit* (any kind you want) in a 9 x 9 pan.
- Pour 1/2 - 1 cup sugar over the fruit (depending on how sweet you like it, and how sweet the fruit you chose already is).
- Pour batter over fruit.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Crumble the 1 cup reserved mix on top.
- *If you substitute with frozen fruit, use 2 tbl tapioca with sugared fruit.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.